Demonstrate an understanding of legal and ethical issues affecting manager/employee relations.
Case Study Attached
Read the above case study and prepare the necessary documents as explained below.
You have recently been hired at Blackrocks as a consultant in Organizational Effectiveness. Your role as the consultant is to create a Communication Plan that incorporates various communication factors and implications of effective communication within the organization. Analyze communication differences related to culture within the organization and customer base. Examine the roles that the organization’s communication channels play along with the various communications factors that contribute to employee conflict. Consider the legal implications of effective communication in the organization. Lastly, interpret the current business landscape and discuss how communication facilitates everything. Your Communication Plan will include the following:
- Introduction to your findings.
- Detail communication differences related to culture within the organization’s customer base and the staff.
- Evaluate the communication channels that can contribute to employee conflict.
- Examine the legal implications of effective communication in the organization.
- Interpret the current business landscape and discuss how communication facilitates everything.
- Conclusion of your plan.