Possible formats can be either electronic (PowerPoint, Word Document, video) or paper (printed paper, scrapbook, etc.). You have quite a bit of flexibility in how you present your child’s story as long as it meets this criteria:
- You have based the story on factual information about the child’s country, both in terms of physical and social geography.
- Your child progresses through development stages plausible for a child growing up in that country
- You have included at least one MAP of the country
- You have provided additional illustrations to help tell your story
- You have integrated the unexpected climate event, the holiday celebration, and the famous person into your child’s story
- You have presented the story in a format that clearly demonstrates you have researched factual information as required.