Examine the fundamentals of the manager/employee relationship, such as motivation, performance, and leadership through their (student) response to various situations.
Read the above case study and prepare the necessary documents as explained below.
Read the above case study and prepare the necessary documents as explained below. You have recently been hired at Blackrocks as a consultant in Organizational Effectiveness. Submit a report to the CEOs of Blackrocks detailing the effect of motivation within their organization. Consider the role that motivation has on employee effectiveness and evaluate the impact of Performance Appraisals on motivation in the workplace. Create leadership programs that implement motivation theories that have been found to be effective in the organization. Your report will include the following:
- Introduction to your findings.
- Detail how motivation has affected employee effectiveness with the use of self-assessments.
- Evaluate the impact of Performance Appraisals on motivation.
- Using the information from the Performance Appraisals, identify professional development opportunities (i.e.; workshops, guest speakers) that implement motivational theories that have been effective in the organization.
- How would you know if the leadership programs were effective?