This is your Research paper assignment!!!
You are expected to complete a research paper and submit it for the class link according to the syllabus.
- It is due on Saturday, June 1st, at 10:00 P.M. Please, submit it before 10:00 P.M.!
- All topics are available, submitted, and assigned to you by Week 2 and they are now available via the School Class announcements!
The paper assignment must include the following structure and it must comply with APA written standards:
- Title page (1)
- Abstract page (1)
- Content pages (5)
- Conclusion page (1)
- And Reference page (1).
Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
- For more detailed information please, go to the following link: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/index.htm.
- By copying and pasting information to complete any assignment during the class such as Research papers, or Discussion Forums would not be tolerated. Therefore, your grade will receive 0.00 grade for this assignment. No Make-up or No exception!
In addition, you can utilize the services from the Writing Lab at the Hialeah campus from Professor Ileana Torres.
- Please, make the necessary arrangements to get the help and support you may need in writing and editing your Research Paper assignment before you submit it to Turnitin. Prof. Ileana Torres can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All work must be turned in by the due date. Failure to do so will result in a grade of zero (0) for that assignment.
- You must include at least three (3) professional journal articles (Primary Sources) from the FNU Database for journals in Psychology. Include in-text citations for any information taken, quoted or paraphrased from references sources.
- Use APA citation style in the body of your paper so I know where the information came from (like your text does). This is the (Author, date) you see in your text. It gives credit to original author’s research and are alphabetized by the author’s last name.
Your research will be your own research and writing. No copying or pasting information! If so, you will receive a 0.00 score for this assignment!
Please, refer to the DSM-5 Manual (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) to meet the criteria for the specific disorder on your topic.